Im trying to find the model and date of manufacture

Brought a second hand unit and I want to check its age and model
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Im trying to find the model and date of manufacture

Author Accepted Answer selected by Tiler1232004

Hey Tiler1232004,

You'll be able to know the manufacture date from the serial number of the system. What unit do you have? I'd be happy to direct you towards the serial number.

Once you've found this, you can contact local support who can advise you further on the age of your product. We do not recommend positing this number of the Community for privacy concerns, as stated in the guidelines.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Author Accepted Answer selected by Tiler1232004

Hey Tiler1232004,

You'll be able to know the manufacture date from the serial number of the system. What unit do you have? I'd be happy to direct you towards the serial number.

Once you've found this, you can contact local support who can advise you further on the age of your product. We do not recommend positing this number of the Community for privacy concerns, as stated in the guidelines.

Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 10, 2020

I  have the serial number  When replying to a topic, make sure your reply is relevant and keeps the conversation productive. Please be respectful of other community member's opinions. If you are experiencing the issue reported in a thread, the more details you can include the easier it will be for others to try and help.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 10, 2020

The model is an AWRCC6. This was all the seller told me .There is nothing on the underneath of the unit that shows this model. I have found the serial number. 

Highlighted

@Tiler1232004 I'd recommend reaching out to local support with your serial number and they'll be able to tell you the date of manufacture. Global Contact Us > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'