Tanishu
Participant
Registered since

Apr 17, 2021

Music Wave System IV

Hello Fellow Users,

My system is: Bose product name: Music Wave System IV and it was purchased in 2017 in India.

It is not playing/switching to menu but gives a message: Please Update.

What needs to be done please,

Regards,

Tanishu

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jeff_G

Re: Music Wave System IV

Author Accepted Answer selected by Tanishu

Hello Tanishu, 

Thanks for posting. 

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with your Wave system IV.

To troubleshoot this, I recommend disconnecting the system from power for around 30 seconds. Then, reconnect it to power. If the message continues to show on the display, please contact local support to seek service here as there are no updates that can be performed on the system.

Thanks!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Jeff_G

Author Accepted Answer selected by Tanishu

Hello Tanishu, 

Thanks for posting. 

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with your Wave system IV.

To troubleshoot this, I recommend disconnecting the system from power for around 30 seconds. Then, reconnect it to power. If the message continues to show on the display, please contact local support to seek service here as there are no updates that can be performed on the system.

Thanks!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

Tanishu
Participant
Registered since

Apr 17, 2021

Thank you.  As the solution did not work, I contacted support and they have asked me to bring the system to service centre.

Tanishu.