Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 19, 2019

My Bose Wave 3000 CD player won't play CDs. Bose refuses to repair it. Help!.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Mar 26, 2019

Re: My Bose Wave 3000 CD player won't play CDs. Bose refuses to repair it. Help!.

Hello Megsy,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community! 

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your Acoustic Wave CD3000, I would be more than happy to help you today. Could you please confirm whether you are not able to play any CD's or just certain CD's? Are you having trouble playing CD's that previously worked?

I would recommend that you check the position of the CD stabilizer under the CD compartment cover, it should rotate freely. If the stabilizer disc is stuck, push on its edge to free it. If this does not free the stabilizer disc, push up on the center of the disc until it 'pops' into place and then push on its edge to free it.

It might also be the case the system needs to be cleaned, you can find how to do this on page 16 of the Owners Guide.

I hope this helps, let me know how you get on!

Kindest regards,

Zoe C - Community Support 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 12, 2020

Re: My Bose Wave 3000 CD player won't play CDs. Bose refuses to repair it. Help!.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 12, 2020

great info Zoe C. I was given Acoustic Wave 3000 Circ 1997! CD not work but thanks to you now working 100%.Thanks.

Questions. 1) Can the "tone" be adjusted? (base  etc)

2)   Been trying to download Manuel--no success.

I now live in England.

Magic Morris

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 14, 2020

my bose wave multiple cd player won't work. bose said they can not help