Need Wave Music System Update Disk

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor

Need Wave Music System Update Disk

I recently obtained a 3 disk CD changer for my AWRCC1 Wave Music System serial .   The manual for the changer indicated I need to load an update disk into my radio before I can use the changer.  I did not receive a disk with my used changer. On Nov 16 I called Bose service and was told one would be sent to me in 2 to 3 weeks. It has not been received so I called again today. I was told there was no way to check on the status of the previous order and it would be ordered again.  It will be another 2 or 3 weeks before I could expect to receive one.  Is there any way to expedite the receipt of the needed disk?

Howard Motley

***Moderator Edit***

3 REPLIES

Re: Need Wave Music System Update Disk

Hi Howard,

Thanks for writing in!

I'm going to reach out to you via PM to see if we can gather a little more info to see if we can further assist.

Warm Regards,

Tony A - Community Support 

Quiet Contributor

I received a disk from Bose on December 12 after two calls going back to November 16 BUT it was the wrong one!  It's info said it was not for use with the 3 disk changer and if loaded would make the changer inoperative!  I called your support twice on December 12.  I notice you use offshore support to whose employees  English is a second or maybe 3rd language.  At times this makes communications difficult.  What I need as specified in the WMS 3 disk changer instructions is an update disk to allow the WMS to operate with the 3 disk changer. The first person I talked with said you no longer supported the WMS changer accessory and tried to sell me a $100 blue tooth accessory!  I just want a disk to enable me to use the 3 disk changer.  I'm not interested in blue tooth.  The second person I talked with said I had received the wrong disk ans she would rush the right disk to me.  I'm still waiting.  Surely in your organization somewhere you have a disk to insert into the WMS radio to allow it to be uses with the 3 disk changer.  I would be happy to pay for it.   I just would like to receive one.

****edited by Moderator****

Howard

Hi Howard,

Thank you for the post.

I am sending you a Direct Message for your details.

Kind Regards,

Joel