Sevenstones
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jul 8, 2019

Need to upgrade software so I can adjust the bass

I have the following

Wave Music System III

[Edited By Moderator] 

The bass is way way too heavy.  It is nowhere near a wall and it has been unplugged and plugged back in repeatedly. 

In previous entries on this site, it was mentioned that I need to get a disc to upgrade my software to at least 04.04.01

My software is currently 04.00.02

where can I get this disc?  Does anyone have one?
1 REPLY 1

Re: Need to upgrade software so I can adjust the bass

Hello SevenStones,

Thank you very much for messaging the community, I am very sorry to hear that you are experiencing too much Bass from your Wave Music System III. I would love to do what I can to get this resolved for you. 

I would recommend that you contact your regions support team who will be able to issue you with an update disc. Please follow this link, select your region and scroll down to "Contact Us". There you will find the appropriate contact information and an agent will happily assist you with this.

Following the software update please follow these instructions on how to adjust the system tone controls.

• Press and hold Alarm Setup (Menu) until "-SETUP MENU-" appears on the system display
  • Press Tune/MP3 > 3 times until "BASS-" displays
  • Press Time – or Time + to select "NORMAL" or "REDUCED"
  • Press Alarm Setup (Menu) to exit the menu or wait 10 seconds for the setup menu to automatically exit

Note: Selecting "NORMAL" selects the default / normal system bass response. Selecting "REDUCED" applies a bass cut to all source audio played through the system. This can be helpful, for example, on talk radio stations where voices sound boomy or muffled 

I hope this helps! Please let us know how you get on.

Tegan M - Community Support