Highlighted
Erick Valdemar
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 7, 2019

No sound or very waek to the speakers but perfect sound in the headphones output

Hi. I have a Sound Wave III. At first I began to notice that sometimes the sound came out weak from the speakers; the sound was going away, until you could not hear it. On some days it worked fine, until, finally, the sound went off and never again the sound came from the speakers, even though everything else in the device works perfectly. In fact, the sound comes out perfectly by the output of the headphones, however, nothing by the speakers. Which may be? Thank you.

1 REPLY 1

Re: No sound or very waek to the speakers but perfect sound in the headphones output

Hello Erick,

Thank you for your message, I am very sorry to hear that you're having this issue with your Wave III Music System.

So that I can get a greater understanding of this issue can you please answer the following questions for me.

- Does this occur with Bluetooth, CD or Radio audio? If this is with Bluetooth what device are you connecting? Also if you have not tried these three audio methods can you see if the other audio inputs provide a different response to the speaker sound. 

- Have you recently added any new products to the same power circuit that could provide any interference?

I would love to help!

Kind regards,

Tegan M - Community Support