Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 5, 2016

Not playing CD

Product: Bose Wave Soundtouch III

Description: My Bose Wave Soundtouch system not playing the CDs recently. It is showing error "Not playable". The same CDs were being played perfectly before.  Kindly help.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Not playing CD

Hello dbag73, 

Thanks for reaching out. Welcome to the site! 👋

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with your system. 

First, I would recommend trying a product factory reset. You can do this by:

1. Power off your product
  2. On the remote, press and hold the Alarm Setup button until -SETUP MENU- is displayed
  3. Press the Tune > button repeatedly until RESET ALL is displayed
  4. Press the Time + button to select YES
  5. While PRESS 3 TO CONFIRM appears on the system display, press the 3 button.

Next, I would recommend disconnecting the system from power for around 30 seconds. disconnect the SoundTouch pedestal, then turn the top part of the system upside down and apply a few firm taps to the unit. 

If the problem persists, please reach out to local support here to discuss service.

Thanks.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 5, 2016

Hi,

Did the all you suggested, but problem still persists - it is showing "Not playable".

Highlighted

I am very sorry to hear this. 

As this persists, I would suggest reaching out to your local support via the link provided bu Jeff above. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!