Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 24, 2020

Old wave system compatible with SoundTouch Pedestal

I ve had my wave system about 10 years would it be compatible with the sound touch pedestal or would I need to buy the new wave as well. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Old wave system compatible with SoundTouch Pedestal

Hi 82Helen,

Thanks for reaching out, regrettably the SoundTouch Pedestal is not available as a separate purchase to connect to your Wave. You do need to purchase these in a compatible bundle in order to function. Our current available option for this is the Wave SoundTouch Music System IV. 

If you have any further questions do let us know.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 5, 2020

Hi, I see the Soundwave Pedestal is now available to buy as a separate item on the Bose website - will it function with older Soundwave devices so long as they have a functioning Baseline connector? (My Soundwave is approx. 23 years old).

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 19, 2020

Hello. Thank you for posting this topic. I also own an older Wave music system and I thought the Soundtouch Pedestal would work with this as it comes with a BoseLink cable. I will continue to use my iphone dock for internet radio instead.