Nanchee
Participant
Registered since

Mar 22, 2021

Older wave system....

**please wait**

Worked fine previously.   This happened a year or so before.  I unplugged it for a few minutes and it worked again.  This time.... After months of being unplugged it still doesn't get beyond **please wait**. It does keep timer.  Won't play the CD. Won't play the radio.  Regardless what part of the house I'm in.              

Bose product name

Country. USA

Firmware Version

App Version

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S9 on Android 11, iPhone X on iOS14, etc.)

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce

What environment do you experience the issue in? (e.g. noisy office, quiet kitchen, etc.)

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?

Any troubleshooting steps you took

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
June Harbottle
Participant
Registered since

Mar 22, 2021

Re: Older wave system....

Author Accepted Answer selected by Nanchee

Mine does exactly the same thing.. do you get any answers? 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
June Harbottle
Participant
Registered since

Mar 22, 2021

Author Accepted Answer selected by Nanchee

Mine does exactly the same thing.. do you get any answers? 

View solution in original post

Jessie_O

Hey!

Thanks for reaching out to us here at the Community!

I’m sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue with your Wave system. If you have tried a reset on the system and this hasn’t resolved your issue, I would recommend reaching out to your local technical support team for assistance. Click the LINK HERE, select your country and scroll down to ‘Contact Us’. We will be more than happy to help!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Nanchee
Participant
Registered since

Mar 22, 2021

No I did not. 

Nanchee
Participant
Registered since

Mar 22, 2021

I did not receive a solution via this chat area.  BOSE said to contact them, which I have not done yet.

June Harbottle
Participant
Registered since

Mar 22, 2021

I sent it away to be repaired

Nanchee
Participant
Registered since

Mar 22, 2021

I read on the Bose site to push and hold the alarm time button until setup appears...scroll using the <. > Buttons till you have the option to reset. Use the + to change to yes if you want to reset or just push the alarm time button again to end the cycle. Reset and the radio plays now.  CD Player continues to skip.  If push the eject it will stop the CD and begin to play for 1 to 14 seconds.   Sad...because the unit sounds great