laura.embleton@talktalk.net
Participant
Registered since

Nov 19, 2020

Order Processing Times

Good Afternoon

I placed an order for the Wave Music System IV and Soundtouch Pedestal on 13 March 21. I received a confirmation email which stated I would receive an email within the next couple of business days with details of the delivery date. I am aware that there may be delays but I still haven't heard anything. Has anyone else experienced this? Thank you.😀

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Tegan_M

Re: Order Processing Times

Author Accepted Answer selected by laura.embleton@talktalk.net

Hello,

Sorry to hear that you are still awaiting your confirmation of shipment email.

Please reach out to your local Bose product support team where an agent will be able to get this resolved for you.  You can reach out to your local support team by clicking this link and selecting your region. This will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. 

Thank you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Tegan_M

Re: Order Processing Times

Author Accepted Answer selected by laura.embleton@talktalk.net

Hello,

Sorry to hear that you are still awaiting your confirmation of shipment email.

Please reach out to your local Bose product support team where an agent will be able to get this resolved for you.  You can reach out to your local support team by clicking this link and selecting your region. This will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. 

Thank you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post