Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 9, 2020

Outdoor Speakers

Does anyone know if and where you can buy 1 green outdoor Bose speaker.  I have a set already and one is no longer working.  They seem to always be sold in a set.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Outdoor Speakers

Author Accepted Answer selected by Deja

Thank you very much for confirming this for me. 

If you reach out to our Canadian support team via the information in this link an agent here can go over repair options as well as replacement services if you wish. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Hello Deja, 

Thanks for reaching out. 

So we can provide you with the most accurate information, do let us know your country of residence and the model of your speakers. 

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 9, 2020

I’m in Canada specifically near Toronto.  The speakers are the Free Space 51 Environment green garden speakers.  They are connected to my older lifestyle Bose system.  The Bose system is the Lifestyle  38 series 3 purchased in 2007.  We purchased the speakers for outside about 2013.  I absolutely love this system even if it is older.     The one speaker died at the end of they year so I like to replace it.  The 2nd speaker is still doing well so I only need to buy one speaker and not two.  I can only seem to find them sold as a pair.  Super if you can suggest something. 

Thanks a bunch

Highlighted

Author Accepted Answer selected by Deja

Thank you very much for confirming this for me. 

If you reach out to our Canadian support team via the information in this link an agent here can go over repair options as well as replacement services if you wish. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 9, 2020

This was a perfect solution.  In this covid time the wait on the phone was long however worth it.  Turns out they don’t sell them individually however will fix the speaker so I will try the options and see what happens. 

Thanks.