Power problem - switches off!

Quiet Contributor

Power problem - switches off!

Hi - I wonder if anyone can help.  Our Wave unit is about 7 years old. It have been working fine for all this time. It has a seperate "Digital Radio" receiver. However, about 2 weeks ago it just stopped working.  If I leave everything unplugged for 5/10 minutes, it will switch on - but just for 1 or 2 seconds.... it says "please wait" then the power goes off.

Any ideas please?

Many Thanks

Sean.

6 REPLIES 6
Quiet Contributor

Re: Power problem - switches off!

I should say it's the same problem if I have the "Digital Raio" connected or not.  Thanks

Hello BigSean, 

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community Forums. 

I am so sorry to hear that you are having issues with your Wave System and would love to help you. 

In order to help we will need to identify which system it is that you have, do you happen to know the name? If not it will be listed on the label either on the back or the bottom? 

I look forward to your response. 

Kind Regards.

Vicky W - Community Support 

Quiet Contributor

It's a Wave (Radio & single CD). With a seperate Wave DAB Module.

Thanks.

Hi BigSean, 

Thanks for posting and updating us on this! 

Could you please attempt to use the Wave system via a different power outlet as well as testing the system without the DAB Module connected. 

I look forward to hearing back from you regarding this and if any other community members have also had this issue please do let us know. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

Quiet Contributor

I have done both of these (several times) - it makes no difference.

The Wave switches on for 1-2 seconds, then off again.

Highlighted

Hi BigSean, 

Thanks for posting and updating us on this. 

As the issue still persists after these steps then, I would highly recommend getting in touch with our Customer Service Team via clicking this link. Then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

I am sorry that we weren't able to resolve this via the community. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B