Highlighted
Michael6767
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 11, 2019

Replacement external case for model AWRCC1 older Wave

Are replacement external case available?  

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Replacement external case for model AWRCC1 older Wave

Hi Michael6767, 

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the Community!

In regards to your query, all available spare parts for our system can be purchased by contacting your local Bose Technical Support Team. 

I would encourage you to reach out to them by clicking the LINK HERE, selecting your Country and scrolling down to 'Contact Us'. One of our agents will be more than happy to assist you with spare parts in your region. 

I hope this helps! If there is anything else you need, please reach out to us again! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Support

Michael6767
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 11, 2019

Ref Number --Removed by Moderator-- I received some paperwork for shipping my Wave repair center.  However, on the paperwork it directed me to a web site --Removed by Moderator-- to retrieve the prepaid label and shipping address.  the clicking on the number did not take me to any website.  However entering the number in my browser it turns out to be a UPS tracking number and takes me to a UPS site.  However, once there I could not find anyway to locate the paper work needed to ship the Wave.  Thoughts or help will be most appreciated.

Mike Banker --Removed by Moderator--

Hi Mike, thank you for posting!

The emails you receive for service should contain a link to the label directly to print and send to us.

If you have not received this, I would be happy to assist you here. However, as this is a private matter, we have sent you a PM following up. Please check there when you can!

Liam W