Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 17, 2020

Replacement parts

I had to open my Bose wave AWRCC1 and all the plastis peices broke so I can't put it back together. Where can I get a new replacment chassis for this? 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Replacement parts

Hello kenmiller726,

We do not recommend in taking apart your product and it is unlikely for us to have these parts available for purchase. If you would like to look into service options, please reach out to your local support team. 

You can reach out to your local support team via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country.  Due note at this time we are experiencing high volumes of calls due to centre closures from COVID-19.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 17, 2020

Re: Replacement parts

So you say we don't recommend taking this apart not that if you do the plasic screw connectors will break because of this defective design to start with. I have taken apart and fixed hundreds of electronics an I took this apart to swap out a bad CD player with a new one. but every plastic anchor broke due to a terrible design. Bose should put a note on all these units they sell saying if you open this up your up the creek without  a paddle because of this flawed design.