Highlighted
jenl
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 18, 2019

Resetting radio presets on Wave

Hi for some reason my remote stopped responding to one of my radio presets (#3) so I would like to reset this station to another preset number.  The manual states to store a preset I should go to the frequency and hold the preset button down for five or so seconds, until I hear a beep.  Okay fine.  At the end of the directions, it states to use this process for resetting the preset button to a new station.  However, that does not work.  If I go to my desired frequency and hold down the preset button, it immediately switches to the station that I previously stored, which is, after all, the way the preset buttons are supposed to work.  I think there must be something else I should be pressing to tell the system I am resetting.  I couldn't find anything else in the manual, though.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Resetting radio presets on Wave

Hi jenl, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. I am sorry to hear that you are having issues setting a new preset on your Wave and would love to assist you with this. 

So that I can provide you with the correct information can you please let me know your Wave system model, if you are unsure of this please put your serial number into our product identifier here.

I look forward to hearing back from you with what system you have so that I can assist you with this. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support