Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 26, 2019

Shipping Bose Wave Radio/CD (top load)

I have an older Bose Wave radio/cd (top load - 2003) player that I need to ship to a family member in another state via UPS or Fed Ex.  Do I need to do anything to protect the CD player (top load)?

I know some CD players have locking screws, others recommend shipping with a cd in the unit and some say to tape it closed.  I want to make sure it arrives in working order.  Anyone know what is the best way to ship this older (2003) Bose Wave radio/cd player?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Shipping Bose Wave Radio/CD (top load)

Author Accepted Answer selected by Zoe_C

Hello Waken2,

I would suggest you ensure that your Wave system is securely wrapped. There is no direct instruction on how to wrap your product for shipping, just ensure it is in a secure package with minimal movement to avoid breakages. 

Have great day,

Tegan M - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Shipping Bose Wave Radio/CD (top load)

Author Accepted Answer selected by Zoe_C

Hello Waken2,

I would suggest you ensure that your Wave system is securely wrapped. There is no direct instruction on how to wrap your product for shipping, just ensure it is in a secure package with minimal movement to avoid breakages. 

Have great day,

Tegan M - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post