Sound touch 10 error 3103

SOLVED
Silent Starter

Sound touch 10 error 3103

Hello

I have a bose sound touch 10 system and when trying to play an online radio, the system responds with error 3103.
The radio is in tunein and it is POP RADIO 101.5 from Argentina, with the tunein from the cell phone I listen to it without problems
regards

Dario

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Author Accepted Answer selected by dsemino

Accepted Solutions

Re: Sound touch 10 error 3103

Hi Dario! Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community.

I do apologise for the issue you are having - it could possibly be down to the fact TuneIn may not be available to play that station for you. I would recommend using our Custom URL streaming feature, to see if you are able to play the radio station you are describing. 

Steps on how to do this are as follows:

1. In the SoundTouch app, choose the Menu icon in the upper left
  2. Choose Settings > Stream Custom Radio URL
  3. In the URL field, enter the web address of the station's stream
  4. In the Name field, enter a name for the station (i.e. the station's call letters or FM/AM frequency)
  5. Tap STREAM STATION

Note: If the stream does not start, check that the web address was entered correctly and that the stream is a supported file type: MP3, AAC, or WMA. 

This should allow you to play the station you have requested! Let me know if this is successful for you.

Warm regards,

Sam F - Community Support

2 REPLIES 2

Hi Dario! Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community.

I do apologise for the issue you are having - it could possibly be down to the fact TuneIn may not be available to play that station for you. I would recommend using our Custom URL streaming feature, to see if you are able to play the radio station you are describing. 

Steps on how to do this are as follows:

1. In the SoundTouch app, choose the Menu icon in the upper left
  2. Choose Settings > Stream Custom Radio URL
  3. In the URL field, enter the web address of the station's stream
  4. In the Name field, enter a name for the station (i.e. the station's call letters or FM/AM frequency)
  5. Tap STREAM STATION

Note: If the stream does not start, check that the web address was entered correctly and that the stream is a supported file type: MP3, AAC, or WMA. 

This should allow you to play the station you have requested! Let me know if this is successful for you.

Warm regards,

Sam F - Community Support

Highlighted
Silent Starter

Hi Sam

Following the procedure to add a custom URL worked perfectly for me.
Thank you very much for your quick response and give solution to the problem.

Best Regards

Dario