RorStar
Participant
Registered since

Apr 9, 2021

Sound wave IV keeps pausing

when using blue tooth from my iPhone playing through the Amazon music app the system keeps breaking up and pausing. I am sitting 2 feet from the system. I have been playing music all day from upstairs room the same way and it was not a problem. Thought

1 REPLY 1
Vicky_W

Re: Sound wave IV keeps pausing

Hello RorStar, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the forums. 

I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your speaker disconnecting from your phone when using Amazon Music. Does it do this when using another music service at all or just Amazon? Also, when you was playing music from upstairs, was this too Amazon? It would also be great to know if there is a large amount of technology/ WiFi devices in the room you are having issues in?

As the Bluetooth connection between your system and a connected device is intermittent let's try the following:

• Be sure your product is within 33 feet (10 meters) of the Bluetooth device. Bluetooth range is about 33' (10 m). This range can be reduced by obstacles (i.e. walls, doors, pockets, nearby Bluetooth devices, etc.). Try moving the device and product closer together.
  • Try moving the Bluetooth device closer to your product. Bluetooth range is about 33' (10 m); however, range can be reduced by interference, like walls, metal, doors or other Bluetooth devices in the area. Check if the issue is resolved when your Bluetooth device and product are in close proximity.
  • Reset your product. Much like rebooting a smartphone, your product might need to be reset on occasion to correct minor issues. For more info, see Resetting your product .
  • Reboot the Bluetooth device. Electronics might need to be reset on occassion to correct minor issues. This is typically done by shutting down the device, then powering it on again.
  • Clear your product memory of previously-connected Bluetooth devices. Your product remembers the last several devices it connected to so it can quickly reconnect to them. In case there is an issue with the device memory, clear it and then try to reconnect the device. For more info, see Clearing the paired Bluetooth devices list and Connecting a Bluetooth device.
  • In the Bluetooth settings of the device, clear the memory of all previously connected products. Then try connecting again. Bluetooth devices typically remember the last several devices they connected to so they can quickly reconnect to them. In case there is an issue with the device memory, remove all products in the Bluetooth device list, then reconnect. This list is normally found in the device Bluetooth settings. Once cleared, create a new memory in the device by only connecting products you recognize and want to connect.
  • Connect a different Bluetooth device. Try another Bluetooth device to determine if the issue is related to the first device or its settings.

Let me know how you get on!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!