Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 2, 2016

SoundTouch Radio Track Titles stop displaying after timeout

Hi, I like the feature where the ClassicFM Radio station track being played now displays on the Bose Videowave III.

However, if the screen goes into screen saver mode whereby the Bose logo is displayed and keeps moving around, when the system is woken up, the track title no longer displays.

if I select another radio station then go back to ClassicFM, then the track displays okay again. 

Any chance of a fix?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: SoundTouch Radio Track Titles stop displaying after timeout

Hi David, 

Thanks for your post. We are sorry to hear that you are having issues with your track titles on your Videowave III, however I would love to help. 

Your device going into Screen Saver mode is what the system is intended to do when not in use to save power. I would recommend going into system settings and turning off any Power Saving/ Auto off modes to ensure that the system continues to have the display. 

Please let me know if this helped. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 2, 2016

Thanks Hector,

I can try that in the meantime, however, I think the power save is a good feature.

I was really pursuing a line of questioning to request that the loss of track title could be looked at as it appears to be a bug of sorts, especially as the track title will display again if I change stations and then go back again?

Highlighted

Hi David, 

Thanks for the post and thank you for updating us on your situation. We will definitely look into this and pass it onto our engineering team. 

I will be sure to update you as soon as we have an update. 

Kind Regards,

Hector B 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!