JayBee25
Participant
Registered since

Aug 22, 2019

System IV error code 3103

Help all my stations on TuneIn have gone and I only keep getting this error code. Have even reinstalled the app but no change. Have seen lots of posts where people’s stations have gone and done many of the suggestions but nothing works.

please help as this will be an expensive door stop otherwise.

6 REPLIES 6
Jeff_G

Re: System IV error code 3103

Hello JayBee25, 

Thanks for reaching out via the Bose Community. Welcome to the site. 

I am sorry to hear you are having issues with TuneIn. 

With regards to troubleshooting, what have you already tried before reaching out here? 

I'll look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Jeff G - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
JayBee25
Participant
Registered since

Aug 22, 2019

Thank you for your prompt response. I have done the following :

1. Updated the speaker software

2. Setup and Reconnected the speaker to phone/tablet. - multiple times.

3. Setup and connected to alternate Wifi network

4. Of course have done the power off reset and reload at each instance.

5. Reinstalled the app on phone/tablet.

6. Have reconnected to the internet stations again by searching through TuneIn and trying to play them directly but still the same error code.

Jeff_G

Hello JayBee25,

Thanks for getting back in touch, and thank you for confirming the troubleshooting you have attempted. 

A 3103 error is related to a 'cannot complete action' response. I would recommend trying the following in a further attempt to troubleshoot the issue. 

1. Unplug the internet router for 5 minutes, then plug back in, reconnect, then check to see if the issue persists. 

2. Check the station on www.tunein.com to see if the same issue occurs. 

3. Check Radio Player or any other music service sources to see if you are affected. 

4. If firewall software was recently installed please ensure the Sountouch app and services are approved.

5. Please confirm if it is all radio stations that are having the issue - please list the stations you usually listen to.

6. Try to create a new SoundTouch account to see if the same issue persists.

I will look forward to hearing from you.

I'm not seeing any recent reports of 3103 issues bar this one, so if anyone else is having the same problems, please feel free to get involved in this conversation. 

Kind regards, 

Jeff G 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Serge de Boischatel
Participant
Registered since

May 31, 2020

J'ai le même problème !

Daniel Moller
Participant
Registered since

May 5, 2018

I had same problem connected wireless. I connected an Ethernet cable, and now it is working fine.

Daniel Moller
Participant
Registered since

May 5, 2018

I had same problem connected wireless. I connected an Ethernet cable, and now it is working fine.