Highlighted
Kurthan
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jun 24, 2019

Tunein Radio is loosing 'USA' Radio Stations to Radio.com

It seems Tunein Radio is loosing 'USA' Radio Stations to Radio.com.  One of my families favorite stations, 93.1 WXRT FM Chicago, USA Radio (AKA: 93XRT) is no longer on Tunein Radio.  They have moved to Radio.com.  I am hearing lots of chatter on the Internet that other 'USA' Radio stations are also moving away from Tunein Radio.

Bose, we need you to find a way to improve the popular Internet Radio selections available on the Bose Wave Systems. Maybe adding additonal vendors, like Radio.com.  One way or another, loosing internet radio station choices is not a good thing to happen for your loyal customers.

YOUR URGENT ATTENTION AND HELP IS NEEDED !!!

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Tunein Radio is loosing 'USA' Radio Stations to Radio.com

Hello Kurthan, 

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community. 

Please do not worry about radio stations moving away from TuneIn. If your favorite station has decided to move away from TuneIn you are still able to add it to your app. You can do this by adding a custom radio station to your playlist. Please see the instructions here on how to add a custom link. 

In regards to adding other vendors, I will pass your feedback onto the team for consideration in future app releases. 

Please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any further questions. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W - Community Support 

Kurthan
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jun 24, 2019

Re: Tunein Radio is loosing 'USA' Radio Stations to Radio.com

These instructions worked great !!!

Thank you so very much for your support.