Highlighted
rickm
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Dec 2, 2019

Unable to connect my Bose Wave Soundtouch with SiriusXM

I have reset my password many time. I have connected to the SiriusXM streaming service from my phone and computer so the login it works fine everywhere except the Bose App. It used to work fine and then stopped working. I have also reset my wireless networking several times. This seems to be an app issue and not a SiriusXM issue. Same error 6027

2 REPLIES 2
rickm
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Dec 2, 2019

Re: Unable to connect my Bose Wave Soundtouch with SiriusXM

I have also reset my router and access point.

Re: Unable to connect my Bose Wave Soundtouch with SiriusXM

Hi rickm,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the community. I'm sorry to hear you are having difficulties when trying to use SiriusXM with your Wave SoundTouch system.

Thank you for letting us know what steps you have tried already, as they are ones we would usually suggest trying for this particular error message. What this error is trying to tell us, is that the app is having trouble connecting to SiriusXM's third-party authentication servers, which are what we use to link up to their services.  

Some information that might help us work out exactly where in the communication we are encountering this trouble would be, what device are we using the app on? Is it a smartphone, tablet or computer? and do we have any kind of Anti-Virus or Firewall software enable on the device we are using that might stop the connection getting through correctly?

If we do have any firewalls or antivirus software in place, can we try temporarily disabling them to see if SiriusXM can be added at that point?

Let us know how you get on.

Kind Regards,

Keith L - Community Support