Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 9, 2020

Update my Bose Wave system

I have a Bose system hard wired in our home. I have Lifestyle II or III module and amplifiers in my basement set up to work with remote control in our living room family room 4 season porch and outdoor patio. I would like to change it to a newer system and also connect it to my new 65 inch TV. When Best buy came by they reinstalled some of the controls and I am unable to use the entire surround system correctly.  Can I get advice from the tech folks at Bose?   

Thanks 

Idris D 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Update my Bose Wave system

Hi Idris,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community!

So I can provide the most accurate advice on this, I do have a few questions to help me get to know your setup better.

Could you please let me know the model of your Lifestyle and amplifiers? Knowing which model of each you have will be very helpful in letting you know how best to set this up and what options you may have when looking at newer systems. If you are unsure of the exact model, you can double-check this using our Product Identifier.

It would also be really helpful to know what TV you have, so we can have a look at what connections are available on it.

As you have mentioned possibly wanting to change your system, do you have any idea of what you would like from a newer system? Any features or requirements to be able to set it up how you would like?

Also, as you mentioned that since you had assistance from BestBuy, you can no longer use the system correctly, what is the issue you are experiencing with it? What are you unable to do that you could do before?

I look forward to hearing back from you!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!