Participant
Registered since

Jan 8, 2021

Using Lifestyle 48 speakers with Wave music system?

I have a Lifestyle 48 system.  Media center and remote control is not working. Can I add the speakers to a Wave music system?

Bose product name : Lifestyle 48

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Using Lifestyle 48 speakers with Wave music system?

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

No worries Rick_5! If the remote was working intermittently and has now stopped, the first thing to do will be to replace the batteries in the remote as it does sound like they may have run out. There are also some other trouble-shooting steps HERE that are worth trying to see if you can get the remote to work again.

If you do end up having to look into the service options for your Lifestyle, we do have a support team in your area you can reach out to for more information HERE. You likely wouldn't have to ship the system to the US, but the team will be able to discuss what any service options would involve.

I hope this helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi Rick_5,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

There isn't any way to add the individual speakers from the Lifestyle to your Wave so this isn't something you would be able to do.

As you mentioned the media center and remote are not working correctly, what is happening with them? We may be able to help you get the Lifestyle back up and running again so you can continue to use it!

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
Participant
Registered since

Jan 8, 2021

The remote worked spotty other the last 3 months needing to repeatedly press buttons multiple times to get a response. it stopped last week .

I was using the media center buttons but that became loose and not responding. 

I live in Trinidad, so shipping it to the US and back might not be cost wise for something that may not be able to fix. 

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

No worries Rick_5! If the remote was working intermittently and has now stopped, the first thing to do will be to replace the batteries in the remote as it does sound like they may have run out. There are also some other trouble-shooting steps HERE that are worth trying to see if you can get the remote to work again.

If you do end up having to look into the service options for your Lifestyle, we do have a support team in your area you can reach out to for more information HERE. You likely wouldn't have to ship the system to the US, but the team will be able to discuss what any service options would involve.

I hope this helps!

View solution in original post

Participant
Registered since

Jan 8, 2021

Hello batteries were changed no difference. I will look at the local service options .Thank you for the info.