Videowave II TV - no video

SOLVED
mtj
Audible Advocate

Videowave II TV - no video

Audio, but no video.  For a split second I get the bar and Bose Logo when it turns on.  Checked to see if it was on video mute and I get a flash of the picture.  I have tried resetting the system to no avail.  When I try my other sources, I still get no video.  Help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Author Accepted Answer selected by mtj

Accepted Solutions
mtj
Audible Advocate

Re: Videowave II TV - no video

Thanks Liam, 

I tried everything you listed but no avail.

I will contact support.

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @mtj ,

Thanks for reaching out to us! Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having issues with the picture from the Videowave II - can I ask that you try the following please?

1) The LED lights on the control console and monitor provide info about the system status. It is possible for the monitor LED to light up even if there is no AC power. If the monitor LED is blinking red it is possible that the monitor is not getting power, in which case please try another plug socket and/or cable.

2)  There is a "Video Mute" feature for this system. If the Video Mute is active then there will be no video on the screen. To determine if the video mute feature is engaged, please check the LED status! If the control console LED is solid green and the display panel LED is solid green, the video mute is engaged. To deactivate this, simply press the power button on the remote. 

3) As it seems like the Bose logo and bar show up for a brief second, can you confirm that the video cables that you're using are still functioning by testing another cable?

4) If this is still having this issue, please reset the system to it's factory default. This will erase the data on the console and thus is a last step solution, but will restore all defaults to the system. This can be done by turning the system off; then disconnecting the power cord from the back of the control console. Next, on the control console, press and hold the Source and the Volume - buttons. While holding the buttons in, reconnect the power cord, and the console will go through a boot cycle and restart. Continue holding the buttons until the progress bar & Bose logo appear on the TV screen twice. Then re-pair the remote to the system.

If you have tried all of this and are still having the video issues, please get in touch with your local support by selecting the following link, choosing your country/region, and navigating to "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page.

Contact Us

I hope this helps!

Liam

Community Support

mtj
Audible Advocate

Thanks Liam, 

I tried everything you listed but no avail.

I will contact support.