marnspiger
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 15, 2019

Volume Level from Aux input

I have a Wave/CD and the volume level from any aux device is really low, even with vol on Bose turned up and vol on device up all the way.  I have tried different cables and different devices.  Is there a work-around?

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Volume Level from Aux input

Hi, marnspiger,

Welcome to the community! Sorry to hear that you aren't getting a decent volume out of your Wave system. Do you have one with a 3.5mm socket on the back, or does it have two phonos? You can upload some pictures of the system, if you like, to help us narrow down which model you have. 

Best regards,

Patrick A - Community Support

marnspiger
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 15, 2019

RCA jacks

Highlighted

Hi again,

Thanks for your quick response.  I'm not sure why this could be. Are you using stereo phono cables, with both the left and right channel? 

Patrick - Community Support

marnspiger
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 15, 2019

yes

Hi Marnspiger, 

Thank you for getting back in touch.

As you have tried multiple 3.5mm cables as well as other devices and the volume through the AUX is still quite low, I'm afraid you may have to contact your local Customer Support Team for further assistance.

If you select this link - Contact Us, you can select your region. Scroll to the bottom and select contact us which will provide you with their contact number.

Many thanks

Leon_C - Community Support