Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 22, 2020

Wave Music System 3 Software Update CD needed

Hello,

I have a Wave music system 3 and just discovered there was a software update available which included the option to reduce the earth shattering bass. As i live in a flat this option would be extremely useful so keep my neighbours happy whilst we are all locked down.

I rang Bose who told me they no longer bother to send out update CDs for this model and that my only options were: check amazon and ebay (i check - no joy) or send the system in for a full service so they could install the software they aren't willing to post to me. This would cost over £100 (no thanks).

Does anyone know if there is another way I can get the CD? Can anyone on this forum do me a copy, send me a disc they no longer need etc? I would happily pay and be very grateful.

Many thanks!

Callum

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 23, 2020

Re: Wave Music System 3 Software Update CD needed

Like Callum, I also need this update CD and would be happy to pay.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 24, 2020

Same situation overwhelmed by the bass and unbearable when headphones are used.

Will gladly share any expenses , my first experience with Bose and so disappointed.

Regards

Mick

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 22, 2020

Nobody? 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

surely someone who works for Bose has this? 🙏

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 16, 2020

wondering that BOSE can (will) not help us who own a WAVE III.....we are the ones who payed the

income...

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 20, 2020

I also have the same problem owning 2 wave 3 models.  I recently moved 1 to a bedroom which makes the sound almost unbearable with the heavy bass on talk back radio, especially at night time on  low volume.  Its  quite unusual that no one from Bose will reply with an acceptable answer. I live in Australia   where they don’t appear to be able to help with this problem.