Sonya121
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 8, 2020

Wave Music System II and Wave Music Adapter

I've comb through this forum and even tried some of the recommended fixes; I cannot set up the Music Adapter with my Wave Music System II. It used to work fine, but I haven't used it for a while and now I can't seem to even get pass making my system discoverable by pressing the presets button 5 while on Aux. Nothing happens. The adapter doesn't show in my Bluetooth settings on any device and no blue light appears.  Could it have died?  I've also reset my Wave Music system. I believe I've tried everything that has been recommended on this platform. Other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Wave Music System II and Wave Music Adapter

Hi Sonya121,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the community. I'm sorry to hear you are unable to set up your adapter with your Wave Music System and I would be happy to help with this.

It sounds like you have done some great troubleshooting already, so thank you for doing that and letting us know.

I just want to double-check the process you have been following when making the Bluetooth adapter discoverable. The instructions can be found in the owner's guide HERE, let me know if this is what you have been doing.

If you have been following the instructions in there and there is no light at all on the adapter, I would recommend getting in touch with your local support team. They will be able to help you with this further. You can find the contact information at this link, by selecting your country/region and then the 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of the page.

Let me know how you get on.

Kind Regards,

Keith L - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.