Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 28, 2020

Wave Radio Not Responding To Remote

When we press the AUX or CD buttons on our remote, the Wave Radio has a green light the blinks. It's receiving the signal. But the unit does not change to CD or AUX. The other buttons (AM/FM, etc.) work fine. For some reason, the Wave Radio is receiving the command from the remote to change to CD or AUX, but it won't actually change to it.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Wave Radio Not Responding To Remote

Hi CC1616,

Welcome! Thanks for posting!

So I can help you with this and provide the most accurate information, can you please let me know which model of Wave Radio you have? If you are unsure, you can double-check this using our Product Identifier.

I look forward to hearing back from you!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 28, 2020

Thanks for the reply. When I type it into the website, it says Wave Music System from 1970-2012. Does that help?

Highlighted

Thank you very much for confirming this!

I would suggest you take a look at this link. Here you will find a list of great troubleshooting steps!

Do let us know how you get on or if anything is unclear. 😊

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!