wave SoundTouch iv 

Country

USA

Firmware Version

(1.0.7, 4.8.1, 1.7.0, etc.)

App Version

(4.1.1, 13.0.2, etc.)

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on

(Samsung Galaxy S9 on Android 11, iPhone X on iOS14, etc.)
iPhone 8

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce

When I play a cd I cannot broadcast to the other Bose speakers I have on the SoundTouch app I already added the wave radio to my network

What environment do you experience the issue in?

(noisy office, quiet kitchen, etc.)

Doesn’t matter

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?

No I just purchased it 

Any troubleshooting steps you took

I looked on the forum

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Wave SoundTouch iv

Author Accepted Answer selected by Susan16251

Hi Susan,

Thanks for reaching out.

It is not possible to broadcast your CD audio to your other Bose products. This is only possible with the WiFi music services in the SoundTouch app.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Author Accepted Answer selected by Susan16251

Hi Susan,

Thanks for reaching out.

It is not possible to broadcast your CD audio to your other Bose products. This is only possible with the WiFi music services in the SoundTouch app.

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

Participant
Registered since

May 17, 2020

I don't see the AUX In symbol showing in the SoundTouch App for the Wave IV, like I do for the SA-5 Amp, ST-10 Speakers, or Wireless Link Adapter.    Any reason why not?

On the volume, is this normal.   Using the remote and switching between Radio, CD, or ST WiFi - the WiFi volume is less than Radio and  CD - and thus the volume needs turns up.  Going back to Raido or CD - need to turn volume back down.   Anyway to adjust the WiFi base level on the Wave IV?

Thanks for coming back to us! 

Regarding your query, you will need to select Aux on the remote for your Wave SoundTouch. 

There is not a way for you to edit the base volume on the system. The change in volume is likely due to the difference in audio processing. 

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!