Wave System won't connect to computer

Highlighted
Silent Starter

Wave System won't connect to computer

I am getting very frustrated and quite frankly pissed off because I bought this wave sound system about a month ago and it has had nothing but connection problems. I can get it to connect to the soundtouch app on my phone and my tablet but it will not connect to my computer not even when connected through USB. It keeps saying no speaker detected and then tells me to finish connecting through the mobile app. Problem is that I can't add my iTunes music with the mobile app it has to be through the computer. I also keep getting stupid error codes when I try to view my iTunes music. The error code now is 6304. I can't stand waking up to annoying beeps and buzzes, I want to wake up to my music and I can't because this thing never works. Ever since I connected it the first time the internet connection on my computer has become spotty, losing connection constantly but yet my TV, phone, tablet never lose connection so I know it's not my connection it's just the computer and this radio. If I am not given a solution that actually works to fix this problem ( and no pressing the setup button in the back to redo everything, constantly connecting and reconnecting the USB cable, shutting down the computer, etc have not worked) then reguardless of whether it's still within it's 30 day return period or not I will demand a refund because I did not spend $600 on a piece of crap radio that works less then my $20 walmart radio. Bose is supposed to be a good, reliable brand but as I am learning through this purchase brand recognition does not guarentee a good product it just means grossly overpaying for a crappy product. Any suggestions on how to fix both the connection issue and the itunes error code issue would be greatly appreciated because I was excited about this purchase and now I'm feeling very let down.

1 REPLY

Re: Wave System won't connect to computer

Hi BrandieDL,

Thank you for posting.

I'm sorry about the constant frustration you're dealing with on your Wave SoundTouch system and the SoundTouch app.

I think the best experience you will have is contacting our technical support team over the phone since the agents have tools to assist you with this quicker. 

If you go HERE, select your region, scroll to the bottom of the page, choose "Contact Us" and a phone number will be displayed.

Let us know how everything works out for you.

Kind Regards,

Joel - Community Support