Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mattatlanta
Participant
Registered since

Oct 11, 2020

Wave radio design suggestion

I wish the Wave radios would have controls on the radio itself, like the old designs.  My elderly mother loves her two Waves, but would have trouble using the remote, which is the only way to access the controls.  I've spoken to a couple other older folks who would prefer at least the basic controls still be on the main unit as well.  Plus, if you misplace the remote, you have no control (unless their is a voice-activated option).  PS, she still likes to play her CD's, so one of the other Bose Bluetooth speakers would not satisfy her needs...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Keith_L
Community Manager

Re: Wave radio design suggestion

Author Accepted Answer selected by mattatlanta

Hi mattatlanta,

Thanks for posting, welcome to the Community!

It's great to hear how much your mother enjoys her Wave systems! Thanks as well for the feedback on what you think we could do to improve the Wave systems in the future, I'll be sure to pass this information on to our design team for consideration as I'm sure they'll be interested to hear it. I can't say for certain whether physical buttons is something that would be added in future versions of the Wave Music System, but we do always appreciate hearing what you would like to see added.

If you have any other suggestions let me know and I'll be sure to pass them along!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Keith_L
Community Manager

Re: Wave radio design suggestion

Author Accepted Answer selected by mattatlanta

Hi mattatlanta,

Thanks for posting, welcome to the Community!

It's great to hear how much your mother enjoys her Wave systems! Thanks as well for the feedback on what you think we could do to improve the Wave systems in the future, I'll be sure to pass this information on to our design team for consideration as I'm sure they'll be interested to hear it. I can't say for certain whether physical buttons is something that would be added in future versions of the Wave Music System, but we do always appreciate hearing what you would like to see added.

If you have any other suggestions let me know and I'll be sure to pass them along!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post