Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 14, 2020

Wave sound touch CD not working properly

Dear Sir,

I had purchased wave sound touch on 12 October 2019. that's my Birthday date. I have been facing problem in playing CD in it. Twice I have given to Chandigarh service centre under warranty. But they are not able to resolve it.

Please replace this defective piece with new one.

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 14, 2020

Re: Wave sound touch CD not working properly

Please replace defective product with new one. I have given twice in your Chandigarh service branch. They have not repaired any thing and they returned product saying we have replaced CD Drive. Just in one day I started getting problem. I was not expecting this level of BOSE SERVICE. This was misleading message conveyed to me. 

Please replace defective product with new one. Only then I will have trust on your BRAND & COMPANY

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 14, 2020

Dear Sir/ma'am,

Please revert to my request. 

Highlighted

Hi Rahul594,

Thanks for posting and joining us in the Community!

As the Community is a place for discussion and troubleshooting, sadly we are unable to assist with any servicing of speakers, for this, you would need to reach back out to your local support team for further assistance.

If we are able to get your Wave playing CDs again via troubleshooting I'd be more than happy to help though! When trying to play CDs do you get any error messages on the display of your Wave?

Are you able to play any CDs in the Wave, or is it only certain CDs that are not playing?

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 14, 2020

Yes! I get error msg sm time "not readable" But same CD it plays well when i eject & reinsert it. Main problem is that, after a gap of 6-8 hour when I play CD system, 1st 10 second obstructed voice/song is played & then finally Cd plays well. 

I want replacement of my product. Pls help me. Local service centre is saying no problem & when I show them video. They keep it for 10 days & again same problem. They are not able to resolve so I am writing on this community page. I have even mailed on support mail id but I am getting no response.

Pls pls replace this defective piece.

Highlighted

Hi Rahul,

I understand your frustrations but we cannot assist with the servicing or replacement of your product. This will be solely handled by the support team in your region when you contact via phone as you have done. You may experience delays in response and wait times due to COVID-19, but if you keep trying you will make it through to an agent.

In regard to your issue, you may want to try one thing to clear any possible dirt or debris inside the player (if there is any there). Simply, try the following:

1.Eject the CD and unplug the system from power.

2.Flip the system upside down safely.

3.Tap the bottom of the system to clear any dirt/debris.

4.Flip the system back over, plug it in, and test a CD. 

Let me know if trying that improves the playback of your CD!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 14, 2020

Please resolve my issue.