Highlighted
Daisy34
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jul 18, 2019

WaveSoundtouch IV - no more wifi connection

My Wave Soundtouch IV stopped picking up my wifi connection.  It used to work, but I haven't used it in a few months.  I've tried everything in the troubleshooting recommendations for both my Mac and my Ipad.  I've uninstalled & reinstalled the app, unplugged the Bose to reset it, held the control button down for 2 seconds, 4 seconds, eight seconds, etc. up to 30 seconds.  No matter what I do, I cannot get the wifi light to come on so that it can pair with either my Mac, Ipad or Iphone.  It's like the light just stopped working.

1 REPLY 1

Re: WaveSoundtouch IV - no more wifi connection

Hello Daisy34, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community. 

I'm sorry to hear that you are having some problems with your Wave SoundTouch Music System IV. 

Could you please confirm if it is just the SoundTouch pedestal that you are having this problem with? Is the rest of the system working such as the radio?

To put your system into setup mode, could you please test holding the control button for 10 seconds, if this is successful, the LED should glow solid amber and the Wave system display shows SETUP SEE INSTRUCTIONS to confirm. 

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support