AmyD
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 28, 2019

connecting wave music system IV to satellite dish radio

We just bought the wave system IV with soundtouch pedestal and would like to listen to radio over a satellite dish (also used for the television). We have connected the satellite dish amplifier audio output port with the wave aux port with an audio cable, but do not receive any signal. Please let us know how to connect so that we can receive the satellite radio stations. Many thanks!

P.S. The system is for my parents-in-law, who do not have an internet connection at home and do not use any digital devices. They watch satellite TV and have until now listened to satellite radio over a traditional stereo system.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: connecting wave music system IV to satellite dish radio

Hello AmyD,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community.

I'm sorry that you're having difficulty receiving a satellite signal to your Wave SoundTouch Music System IV. 

Do you know if your parents-in-law can retrieve the stations through their TV? If that is possible, I would recommend just using the TV and connecting the TV via AUX to the system. 

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
AmyD
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 28, 2019

Re: connecting wave music system IV to satellite dish radio

Thank you for your response. It turns out it had to do with the antenna cable in the house, and it is now working.