error 3103

Quiet Contributor

error 3103

Hello!

when I want listen one of the stations (from app or controller) -  I get an error 3103;

station works on Tunein app and FM, but not work on bose...
what am I doing wrong?

11 REPLIES

Re: error 3103

Hello kvel! Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community.

I am sorry to hear that's happening, but am glad to help. Since the station you are looking for works on the TuneIn app and FM (great troubleshooting by the way!) it doesn't appear to be a service outage. Which Bose system are you listening on so we can more accurately offer additional troubleshooting suggestions? In the mean time you might try closing and re-opening the SoundTouch app and removing/re-adding the system from your SoundTouch account to see if that resolves the error.

Best Regards,

Greg - Community Support

Quiet Contributor

Hello Greg_b

I use WaveSoundTouch III and I tried remove/add sistem, closing/opening app.....but problem stay with me

Hello kvel,

Thanks for the reply.

For me to raise this development, I'll need some additional details.

• What station is having the error?
  • What region are you located in?

Let us know the results.

Kind Regards,

Joel - Community Support

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor

Hello,

Station name is Echo of Moscow (Russia, Moscow; FM 91.2)

My location is Russia, Moscow. 

Thank you

Hello kvel,

Thank you for the reply and details.

I will raise this to development for you, and if there is any additional detail, we'll reach back out to you.

Kind Regards,

Joel - Community Support

Quiet Contributor

I also have a 3103 error. Trying to play Trevor Nelson show from radio 2. Search Tunein and found it but will not play anf gives error 3103.

Please advise.

Hello psmithps,

I'm sorry to hear you are having difficulty, but would like to help. Does that station play from the TuneIn app or from a browser? Additionally, you are now able to enter a custom URL from the SoundTouch app and even set it as a preset if you wish. Have you tried the URL provided by the radio station directly?

Let us know so we can further assist.

Best Regards,

Greg - Community Support

Silent Starter

Hi Support team,

same problem here. Radio "Superfly FM" (Vienna, Austria) does not work any more with Bose Soundbar 500. When trying to stream it via the Bose Music app I get error 3103. I still can run it on TuneIn and stream via Bluetooth but that's not exactly what I want.

The very same station used to work flawlessly in my Bose presets until about a week ago.

Thanks for your help,

Christina

Hello Christina! Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community.

I am sorry to hear this has happened, but am glad to help. It looks like the station ID is 98.3 Superfly FM is that correct? In order to help our development team investigate, could you also tell us what region you are located in when trying to access the station? 

Best Regards,

Greg - Community Support