Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jan 22, 2019

Re: error 3103

Hi Greg,

yes, "98.3 Superfly FM" is the station name.

I am based in Vienna, Austria.

best,

Christina

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Jun 6, 2018

Hello Christina,

Thank you for the information. As a general rule, try rebooting your router and signing out and logging back into the Bose Music app. Though we were able to play the station through the TuneIn app itself, we were not able to play the station directly from it's website nor using the direct link through a media player. This would indicate that whatever is happening (or not happening) is on the broadcast side. 

If the problem isn't resolved within a short time frame, you might consider contacting the station directly to let them know there is an issue with the stream.

Best Regards,

Greg

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 2, 2019

I’m having the same problem, my speaker will not play ANY radio stations, I’ve tried re connecting speaker and still same error code 3103
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Mar 26, 2019

Hello Sandtbarr.

Thanks for posting in the community, I would be happy to help you out with this issue what speaker do you have?

Kindest regards,

Zoe_C - Community Support 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 27, 2016

Dear Bose expert,

I encounter the same problem described by the other people: error 3103, impossible to listen to music via Spotifiy on Soundtrack system (Bose 10 to be more precise) ! On Ipad & Iphone XS.

it happened several times by now, I've tried all the options you already recommended and no change. I find it kind of complicated to reboot all the time the internet rooter, it is unwoorthy of a BOSE product, I'm sure you agree!

So could you be so kind and find and implement a solid and real solution to this problem, so that we all enjoy your products?? Thank you in advance.

A deceived customer from Paris

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi Ana Paris,

Welcome to the Bose Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing an error when trying to play audio from Spotify to your SoundTouch 10 speaker. Have you tested using other audio sources to the speaker, such as TuneIn or other available services within the app to compare for results? 

To further confirm, is the issue specifically with any particular sources on Spotify? Error 3103 is typically associated with TuneIn Radio sources, can you confirm this is the error you are also receiving?

Kindest,

Andy B

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 27, 2016

Thank you Andy for your prompt reply.
I use the app only with Spotify, for either general playlists proposed by Spotify, or my personal playlist created under Spotify.
What is weird is that I get this message randomly. The app may play correctly for a few minutes and out of the blue just it just stops and when trying to start over I have this famous error message...
Highlighted

Hi Ana, 

There are a few things you can attempt to try to resolve the 3103 error. I have listed them below. 

- Close and reopen the SoundTouch app.

- Determine if the issue occurs with the service's own app or website and check the service's website for alerts.

The issue may be due to a problem with the music service itself. Close the Bose app and open the music service's app or website to determine if the issue is present using the service directly, without Bose. Additionally, check the service's website for information on maintenance or other 'service unavailable'-related messaging.

- Remove and re-add the music service account on your Bose account.

If the issue is related to a particular service, try removing and re-adding the service.

- Try removing and re-adding the system to the SoundTouch account.

- If you are using a computer, temporarily disable any security/anti-virus or firewall software running on the computer.

Depending on the configuration of the security and/or firewall settings, the service's access may be blocked. To determine if this is the issue, temporarily disable any security or firewall software and retest. Note which firewalls have been disabled. 
If this resolves the issue, inform the customer that they will need to allow the service access through the firewall.

- Reboot the router.

Routers may need to be reset from time to time—much like rebooting a computer. Disconnect power from the router for 30 seconds, then wait for it to start up and connect. (Note: Any device connected to the Internet will be interrupted during the reset.)

I hope this helps! 

Kind regards,

Jeff G

Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 27, 2019

Hi Jeff,

I have the same issue here in Perth, Western Australia, Australia trying to play a radio station called Triple J Perth. 

It used to work for 6 months until the latest SoundTouch app update last week.  Keeps reporting a 3101 error message. I have followed the above and no luck. It works on TuneIn app no problem so there is no station fault but rather SoundTocuh app.  Please could you look into this.  Many thanks

Highlighted

Hello Felgls, 

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community Forums. 

I am very sorry to hear that you are having issues playing Triple J Perth since the latest SoundTouch App update. Since you have tried all troubleshooting steps to no avail I have raised a task internally so that issue can be looked into. 

In the meantime, I would recommend following the steps here to add a custom URL stream so that you can still listen to your radio station. 

I am sorry for any inconvinience caused. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W