Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 2, 2020

Re: error 3103 station Sonar FM

Hello,

I have never voiced my frustration with anything in a public forum before.  I am not technically proficient which makes solving this issue difficult. The online solutions and videos on youtube have not been helpful.

Starting May 30, I have been unable to stream on my SoundTouch WFUV 90.7 FM which is a Fordham University stationed in NYC.  I have tried everything and spent hours for the past 3 days trying to fix the problem.  I have contacted Bose and they referred me to Tunein - not a great response.  Trying to reach Tunein was impossible.  I am able to stream the station on my PC.   I then contacted my cable company and reset the router which did not help.  Finding the URL, for me has been impossible to find, and apparently hasn't worked for many others.

I am at wits end here.  Given all the stresses we are experiencing these days losing access to a radio station I enjoy is really upsetting.

Is there anything else I can do?

Respectfully yours

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 2, 2020

Re: error 3103

Hi ... I am also having error 3103 for most of the 181.fm stations ... in particular Chilled Out and Breeze. I have tried most of the suggested solutions in this thread (and others).. The stations are working via other players or the 181.fm website.  This has only happened recently - since the app was updated? I am in the UK ... other stations works OK including Classic fm and Heart, for example.  I am using SoundTouch products.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 25, 2020

Just to join the train. In Serbia, Radio station "Radio S2"... i am able to listen on my desktop and android phone through TuneIn application but trying to to listen on a Bose Soundtouch 10, gives me this error. I tried SoundTouch app on my phone (Poco F1), my tablet (Talaxy tab S6) and Windows 10 computer - all with same result. 

I know that this station has multiple streams- i can select alternative stream on android app, but not in SoundTouch application

dusko_m_0-1593147120198.png

Highlighted

I am sorry about this @dusko_m. As a workaround have you tried the steps here to add this as a custom station?

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 25, 2020

@Vicky_W 

this is stream address

https://sradio2.ipradio.rs:9002/;*.mp3

it can be played, for instance in VLC player but does not get played in SoundTouch app. Annotation 2020-07-16 201242.jpg

looks like this 32bit is thing causing issue since BOSE app claims only to support stream up to 24bit

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 25, 2020

a bit more detailed stream info

Annotation 2020-07-16 204553.jpg

I really did not expect to face such issue with BOSE products