Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 27, 2019

Re: error 3103

Thanks Vicky for looking into this.

I’ve tried getting the custom URL but where do you enter this on the SoundTouch app since the app has built in Tune-In service rather than custom URL. I cannot seem to find where to enter this on the SoundTouch app and he followed the link carefully and it does not state where.

Thanks.
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 27, 2019

Thanks Vicky.  I have tried to take the custom URL but where can you input this in to the SoundTouch app? There is no area to input a custom URL since the previous thread was before TuneIn replaced this feature. If I am missing something please can you tell me on the app where I can find this?  Many thanks

Highlighted

Hello felgls,

Sorry to hear that you are having difficulty adding your custom URL. 

I order to set this up, in the SoundTouch App: Click the menu button in the top left corner > Select 'Settings' > Select the option for Custom URL Streaming. Here you can name the station and add the URL of your preferred choice.

If you need any more help with this, please do not hesitate to get back to us. 

Warm regards,

Charlotte G 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 17, 2019

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 17, 2019

Hi, I’ve just bought the Bose SoundTouch 20 III. Lovely thing but 3 days in I can no longer listen to radio. Presets all worked fine and now suddenly not. Same issue as everyone else. I’m in the UK. listening to BBC stations etc. So frustrated! Might be getting my DAB radio back out and sending this back. It’s obviously a know issue - that’s been going on some years. Have you not found a solution yet? It’s an expensive item and a decision I didn’t take lightly in purchasing. I can listen to Spotify but that’s it... 

Highlighted

Hi Jobug, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. I am sorry to hear that you are also experiencing this issue.

Can you please attempt all steps that are listed in the thread? If you have done this already can you please confirm which steps you have attempted so far? 

I look forward to hearing back from you. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 17, 2019

Hi Hector, thanks for your reply. I believe I’ve tried most of them. I’ve not added the stations again  via tune in and they seem to work. They do dip out though abs I’m expecting it might happen again. Is there work being done to improve the app and connectivity? Seems it’s been an issue for a couple of years...

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 27, 2016

This kind of errors occurs all the time... Nothing to do to solve it. When will this stop please??

We really like these Bose, when it works... Please do something ! 🙏

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 17, 2019

That was meant to say ‘I’ve just added the stations via tune in’

also I notice that when I connect to my MacBook or similar the signal dips out for about 5 seconds and has to reconnect to a station. Is this also a known issue?

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 15, 2019

Im having the same problem, ever since they started with using tunein as a platform