MNTom
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 9, 2020

iPhone 11 Pro will not connect to Wave III

When I upgraded my phone, I could no longer connect to my Wave through Soundlink. HELP

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: iPhone 11 Pro will not connect to Wave III

Hi MNTom, 

I am sorry that since your phone upgrade you are unable to connect to your Wave III. 

Can you please elaborate on what you mean via Soundlink? Is this BoseLink? Via Bluetooth? 

Please let us know, we would love to get a full understanding and get this resolved for you. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
MNTom
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 9, 2020

I  have three Bose sound systems and I cannot connect via Bluetooth to two of them:

1.  Bose Silent Comfort 35 headphones

2.  Wave III through Bose Soundlink Bluetooth adapter

I can connect with my Bose speakers as well as my car speakers through Bluetooth.  The only systems that I cannot connect to are two of my Bose sound systems.

Highlighted

Hi MNTom,

When you are trying to connect to these two devices, at what point are you having trouble connecting? Is your phone able to see either of them, but unable to connect to them, or is your phone unable to find either of them?

Just to double-check, have you been following THESE steps while connecting to your headphones? If you have and have been unable to connect, we do have a guide with some troubleshooting steps to try HERE.

For the Wave system with the SoundLink adapter, you can find the correct steps to set this up HERE

Let me know how you get on.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.