newmanr
Participant
Registered since

Apr 13, 2021

older wave system bluetooth adapter

: i have an older wave system that i inherited. the serial nmbr [Edited by Moderator] i do not have a remote to operate system. i am thinking if i get the blue tooth adapter that was an available option on this and i could use it iphone app to connect to the device and operate using fone app. is this possible and where do i nuy the adspter what is model name.if not, where can i get a compatable remote to operate device. thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
Jessie_O

Re: older wave system bluetooth adapter

Hey newmanr, 

Thank you for your post and welcome! 

Great question! The adapter and the phone app will not be able to control the primary features of the system. Therefore, I would recommend that you reach out to your local technical support team for assistance by clicking the LINK HERE, selecting your country, and scrolling down to 'Contact Us'. We will do all we can to assist you! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Morlock
Expert
Registered since

Dec 4, 2016

Re: older wave system bluetooth adapter

To take it a step further, you cannot use the BT adapter without the remote.  The remote is required to setup the BT adapter, and to put the system into BT mode.

On the other end, there is no app that is compatible with this setup, the BT is entirely for audio playback.  So apps like Spotify will play the music and be able to control fast forward/rewind functions, but even volume control would be through the remote.