mmmjv
Contributor
Registered since

Apr 3, 2020

repair not needed is refund possible

Hello, I filled out a form to send in my Bose for repair because a CD was stuck inside but now I managed to get the CD out. Is it possible to get a refund on the $110 I paid?

That is if it has been paid. I put in my credit card information when I filled out the form on February 1 but I just looked up my bank account and there's no record of a $110 payment to Bose. Does that mean that they wouldn't actually charge me and so I don't need to do anything or just that they haven't taken the money yet?

I don't know if this last question should be a different posting but do you have any advice on what I should do with the CD that got stuck in there?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Tegan_M

Re: repair not needed is refund possible

Author Accepted Answer selected by mmmjv

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.

This is not something we are able to look into via this platform. Please contact your local Bose product support team. You can reach out to your local support team by clicking this link and selecting your region. This will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. Do note, if you are contacting through Facebook or Twitter, our agents cannot process any payment transactions.

Thank you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Tegan_M

Author Accepted Answer selected by mmmjv

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.

This is not something we are able to look into via this platform. Please contact your local Bose product support team. You can reach out to your local support team by clicking this link and selecting your region. This will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. Do note, if you are contacting through Facebook or Twitter, our agents cannot process any payment transactions.

Thank you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

mmmjv
Contributor
Registered since

Apr 3, 2020

Thank you. 

They don't charge until the repair is done so no problem