Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 17, 2020

what model do i have

My bose wave doesn't list a model number. It says Bose Wave Music System and a bluetooth antenna symbol. The s/n is 033975c11605733ac. Can someone tell me what model and when this was made?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: what model do i have

Author Accepted Answer selected by kenmiller726

Hello Kenmiller726, 

Thanks for posting. Welcome to the Community. 

For future reference, please do not post serial numbers on a public forum. This is against the Community Guidelines. This rule applies to all users of the Bose Community.

If you want more info about the product you own, please visit the Bose Product Support Finder page. Alternatively, you can speak to our support team privately via one of the direct message platforms on our website's contact page. Click this link, then scroll to the bottom of the page and click Contact Us.

wms.png

In the meantime, your product is a Wave Music System in Graphite, manufactured in 2011. The Wave Music System does not feature Bluetooth built-in. An adapter was once available to bring support but it is no longer manufactured.

I hope this helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: what model do i have

Author Accepted Answer selected by kenmiller726

Hello Kenmiller726, 

Thanks for posting. Welcome to the Community. 

For future reference, please do not post serial numbers on a public forum. This is against the Community Guidelines. This rule applies to all users of the Bose Community.

If you want more info about the product you own, please visit the Bose Product Support Finder page. Alternatively, you can speak to our support team privately via one of the direct message platforms on our website's contact page. Click this link, then scroll to the bottom of the page and click Contact Us.

wms.png

In the meantime, your product is a Wave Music System in Graphite, manufactured in 2011. The Wave Music System does not feature Bluetooth built-in. An adapter was once available to bring support but it is no longer manufactured.

I hope this helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post