Firmware and volume issues.

Silent Starter

Firmware and volume issues.

Ive purchased my Bose Wearable about 9 months ago.  Overall I really like it.  The biggest issue I have had repeatedly is when I receive a call, the call starts out at a really low volume level even though the volume is already at Max.  30 sec into the call it is fine (usually at that point I have to turn it down).  Is there a fix for this?

Second, my unit was manufactured in 8/16/2017.   I updated it when I purchased it, and just updated it now to 2.6.0.  Unfortunately I didnt notice what the F/W level was prior.  Is there a firmware change log that documents the changes?

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Silent Starter

Re: Firmware and volume issues.

Fine, Bose best in market, but some technical problems, they issue occure. But after some time they work fine.

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor

Re: Firmware and volume issues.

Let's try a couple steps on your SoundWear:

1. Turn the speaker on
  2. Press and hold the Multi-function button and Volume - button for 10 seconds
  3. Once complete, the Bluetooth indicator flashes blue and a voice prompt prompts to select a language

Once you complete the reset let's clear the pairing list as well. To do this just turn on the device and press and hold the Bluetooth button and hold it down until you hear a voice prompt letting you know that the list is cleared. At this point make sure to delete the SoundWear from your device's paired lists then reestablish the connection and test it out.