Smsall
Participant
Registered since

Sep 18, 2019

Soundsport Free not holding charge

I saw posts regarding the case not holding a charge but my issue is the headphones/earbuds themselves not holding a charge. The case shows to be completely charged with all 5 lights.

When I put the earbuds in they say they are 100% charged. But about 15 minutes later the left bud turns off and another 5 minutes after that the right one goes off. 

With only a 20 minute use time they are essentially useless. Any solutions for this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jeff_G

Re: Soundsport Free not holding charge

Author Accepted Answer selected by Smsall

Hello smsall,

Thank you for reaching out via the Bose Community. Welcome to the site. 

I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your SoundSport Free wireless headphones' battery. 

If you haven't already, please try the following to troubleshoot the issue. 

- Try charging with a different charger

- Check to ensure the product is up to date - Visit this link on a computer to run through updates. 

I hope this helps. If the issue persists, please reach out to support in your country here.

Kind regards, 

Jeff G - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Jeff_G

Author Accepted Answer selected by Smsall

Hello smsall,

Thank you for reaching out via the Bose Community. Welcome to the site. 

I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your SoundSport Free wireless headphones' battery. 

If you haven't already, please try the following to troubleshoot the issue. 

- Try charging with a different charger

- Check to ensure the product is up to date - Visit this link on a computer to run through updates. 

I hope this helps. If the issue persists, please reach out to support in your country here.

Kind regards, 

Jeff G - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

Smsall
Participant
Registered since

Sep 18, 2019

Thank you so much for your prompt reply. The update did solve the problem and I would never have figured that out on my own. 

Cheers, 

Sheli