Highlighted
Smsall
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Sep 18, 2019

Soundsport Free not holding charge

I saw posts regarding the case not holding a charge but my issue is the headphones/earbuds themselves not holding a charge. The case shows to be completely charged with all 5 lights.

When I put the earbuds in they say they are 100% charged. But about 15 minutes later the left bud turns off and another 5 minutes after that the right one goes off. 

With only a 20 minute use time they are essentially useless. Any solutions for this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Soundsport Free not holding charge

Author Accepted Answer selected by Smsall

Hello smsall,

Thank you for reaching out via the Bose Community. Welcome to the site. 

I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your SoundSport Free wireless headphones' battery. 

If you haven't already, please try the following to troubleshoot the issue. 

- Try charging with a different charger

- Check to ensure the product is up to date - Visit this link on a computer to run through updates. 

I hope this helps. If the issue persists, please reach out to support in your country here.

Kind regards, 

Jeff G - Community Support

2 REPLIES 2

Author Accepted Answer selected by Smsall

Hello smsall,

Thank you for reaching out via the Bose Community. Welcome to the site. 

I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your SoundSport Free wireless headphones' battery. 

If you haven't already, please try the following to troubleshoot the issue. 

- Try charging with a different charger

- Check to ensure the product is up to date - Visit this link on a computer to run through updates. 

I hope this helps. If the issue persists, please reach out to support in your country here.

Kind regards, 

Jeff G - Community Support

Smsall
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Sep 18, 2019

Thank you so much for your prompt reply. The update did solve the problem and I would never have figured that out on my own. 

Cheers, 

Sheli