Soundwear cannot connect to my laptop

Highlighted
Silent Starter

Soundwear cannot connect to my laptop

I cannot connect Soundwear to my laptop. It can connect to my mobile phone and has sound. I tried connecting my laptop with Soundwear directly via Bluetooth, via Bose Connect App on my mobile phone. But both way don't work. How can I connect Soundwear with my laptop? My laptop is Dell XPS 13. BTW, I can connect Bose QC35 with my laptop. 

微信截图_20180427234126.png

When this happens, the Bluetooth light is blue.

3 REPLIES

Re: Soundwear cannot connect to my laptop

Hi there, my friend!

Welcome to the community!  I'm sorry to hear that you're having this issue.

I would like to suggest that you take a look at this post here, we've compiled all of our best troubleshooting steps to take when having issues connecting your Bluetooth product with your computer where there are so many factors at play.

I hope that this helps!

Take care and enjoy your day,

Shiloh - Community Support 

Friendly Fanatic

Hi,
Mine connects easily to my Surface Pro 3. Make sure nothing else is connected to your Soundwears and go through the connect new device in the Bluetooth settings of your computer. There should be no reason why they would fail to connect. Let me know!

Hi Steve,

Thanks for posting. I can understand why this would be frustrating. I would recommend that you look at the post that @Shiloh_C posted. It might offer some tips that might help.

Have a great day!

Tony - Community Support