Highlighted
the.chuck.88@gmail.com
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jun 29, 2019

Soundwear right rumbler loud

My right side rumbler has gotten really loud, heavy rumbling. How to fix this or does it need to be sent for repair? How long is the warranty?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Soundwear right rumbler loud

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Jeff_G

Hi Chuck,

Thank you very much for confirming this. 

I would recommend checking the casing of your SoundWear Companion Speaker to ensure that this is secure. 

If after adjusting this and you are still experiencing this audio issue with your Companion Speaker, I would recommend that you contact your local product support team for further assistance regarding this.  Please follow this link, select your region and scroll down to "Contact Us". There you will find the appropriate contact information and an agent will happily assist you further with this.

Please let us know how you get on!

Many thanks,

Tegan M 

5 REPLIES 5

Hello,

Thank you very much for your message, I am so sorry that your Soundwear Companion Speaker appears to be rumbling! We would love to do what we can in order to get this resolved for you. 

The length of your products warranty is dependant of your region, however there are some troubleshooting steps we can attempt in order to get this resolved. 

I would firstly suggest that you perform a factory reset of your speaker, instruction on how to do this can be found below. 

• Turn the speaker on
  • Press and hold the Multi-function button and Volume - button for 10 seconds
  • Once complete, the Bluetooth indicator flashes blue and a voice prompt prompts to select a language

Following this, I would recommend that you connect a couple of different devices to your Soundwear companion to test the result from multiple devices. 

Tegan M - Community Support 

the.chuck.88@gmail.com
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jun 29, 2019

Hello, 

The issue did not change. The right side still rumbles loud when a phone call happens, tried multiple phones.

Please advise.

Thanks

Charles Nowicki 

Hello,

Thanks for getting back in touch, I am sorry to hear that the reset did not help. Could you please clarify what you mean by rumbler in your original post? Could also please let me know what device you are using to connect with the Soundwear?

I look forward to hearing from you!

Kindest regards,

Zoe C

the.chuck.88@gmail.com
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jun 29, 2019

The rumbler or vibration unit for when phone calls come in. I have an iphone 7 connected and a Samsung note 9.

Thanks

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Jeff_G

Hi Chuck,

Thank you very much for confirming this. 

I would recommend checking the casing of your SoundWear Companion Speaker to ensure that this is secure. 

If after adjusting this and you are still experiencing this audio issue with your Companion Speaker, I would recommend that you contact your local product support team for further assistance regarding this.  Please follow this link, select your region and scroll down to "Contact Us". There you will find the appropriate contact information and an agent will happily assist you further with this.

Many thanks,

Tegan M