CPO Baker
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 27, 2018

Three lights no charging no power on

Just got a brand new system out of the box press power button nothing happened, pluged in charger three lights no blinking light.

What do I try next it will not power up so I can not reset and in makes no sound when I plug in the cable. help

12 REPLIES 12
nalin007
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 11, 2018

Re: Three lights no charging no power on

Hey, I am in the same boat as yours. Were you able to solve your issue? Can you lend some suggestions please ??

Hey CPO Baker and nalin007,

Were you able to try the troubleshooting steps here? Feel free to post your results here. 

Thank you,

Mohsin - Community Support

Plnum4
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 21, 2018

I am having the same issue with the three lights. I have tried different charging ports, blocks, and another Bose charger but still no change in indicator status. Please advise if there is another remedy as it will not power on at all. I only see the three solid lights when it’s plugged in.

Hey Plnum4,

Thanks for writing in and sorry for the experiencing you're having. We appreciate you for the troubleshooting you've done. If you have not done so already, please try plugging it into a computer to verify the firmware version. Link to the update site here. 

Can you also tell us which of the lights are showing and what color? Are they blinking or solid? 

Thank you again!

Mohsin  

kiefers
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 2, 2019

Software update fixes it.  I can't paste a link, but go to support, choose SoundWear and it will say that an update is available.  Download it with the phones plugged in the the computer via usb.  I started hearing the 
"power on" and "power off" beeps before it even finished!

Highlighted

Hi kiefers,

Thanks for posting! We are glad that you were able to remedy your problem! This information will surely help a lot of users.

Regards,

Tony G - Community Support

Jfd4me65
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 24, 2019

Same problem as everyone else. Tried multiple charges and still 3 white lights.... Unit only 2 months old..
vtrang
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 30, 2019

I got same issue. Just updated software and the led is blinking while charging

https://www.bose.com/en_us/support/article/updating-the-speaker-soundwear.html

kiefers
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 2, 2019

3 lights blinking?  Or one?  My thoughts are A) try update again or B) be really patient.  I have found that -- occasionally -- it take almost 24 hours to recharge from a very low battery.  Therefore I try to not let it get below 70%.