S. Burke Berenson
Participant
Registered since

Aug 11, 2017

App on I-pad and I-pod

Still learning how to use my Hearphones. The green,, white, orange, red lights were a challenge but have finally figured them out thanks to a call to a store and reading the directions 🙂 .  I notice that if I set my i-pad app before I leave for the movies, my Hearphones stay programmed. However if I use my i-pod it has to be within 30 feet of the Hearphones. Squealing, I think, is caused by putting the wrong ear piece in your ear ie (right ear piece in left ear) or not putting the ear piece in so the rubber loop is on top.  Make sure that the on/off switch is on your right shoulder. It's so worth the aggravation when you figure out the technology.

1 REPLY 1
ST - Hearphones
Community Manager - Retired
Registered since

Dec 23, 2016

Re: App on I-pad and I-pod

Hi S. Burke Berenson,

It sounds like you're getting to know, and getting along with your Hearphones. Thank you for sharing your journey with us.

You wrote: "I notice that if I set my i-pad app before I leave for the movies, my Hearphones stay programmed. However if I use my i-pod it has to be within 30 feet of the Hearphones."

Your experience with the iPad and iPod should be the same.  Your settings should be retained whether or not you remain in range of the device running the Bose Hear app.  As you've noticed, you must remain with Bluetooth range to maintain a connection with the Bose Hear app running on your device (iPad or iPod).

You wrote: "Make sure that the on/off switch is on your right shoulder."

Thanks for the valuable tip. 

Thank you,

ST