Harleymhs1
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 20, 2019

Charging Case question

Hi all , just picked up the sleep buds and loving them !! The guy at the Bose store said u can't leave the case plugged in all the time and the owners manual states leave it plugged in to power unless u you to take it with you ...

another thing I'm confused about ... the Manual says you only get one charge per fully charged case .. I'm on m 3rd charge on one case charge , prob have to charge the case again tomorrow 

thanks for any replies

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Charging Case question

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hi Harleymhs1! Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community.

You are correct in mentioning that the user guide instructs best practice is to keep the charging case connected to mains at all times. This is simply to ensure that you're Sleepbuds are always fully charged. However, how you choose to use the case is completely down to personal preference. 

The specification states that the Sleepbuds take 16 hours to fully charge from a depleted battery. The battery life of the Sleepbuds is up to 16 hours, so again it is down to how often you use the Sleepbuds to determine how many times you may require to charge them to get to 100%.

Let me know if have any further queries or questions regarding the Sleepbuds.

Warm regards,

Sam F - Community Support

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Charging Case question

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hi Harleymhs1! Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community.

You are correct in mentioning that the user guide instructs best practice is to keep the charging case connected to mains at all times. This is simply to ensure that you're Sleepbuds are always fully charged. However, how you choose to use the case is completely down to personal preference. 

The specification states that the Sleepbuds take 16 hours to fully charge from a depleted battery. The battery life of the Sleepbuds is up to 16 hours, so again it is down to how often you use the Sleepbuds to determine how many times you may require to charge them to get to 100%.

Let me know if have any further queries or questions regarding the Sleepbuds.

Warm regards,

Sam F - Community Support